Last modified: August 31, 2017
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Wuf Shanti Portals and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on any Wuf Shanti Portals, including, but not limited to:
- On this Website.
- Wuf Shanti Mobile Apps
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Wuf Shanti Portals.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on Wuf Shanti Portals or on or through any of their features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of Wuf Shanti Portals, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Wuf Shanti Portals and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Wuf Shanti Portals. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Wuf Shanti Portals may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Wuf Shanti Portals or when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Wuf Shanti Portals.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Wuf Shanti Portals and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Wuf Shanti Portals or through a third party’s website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Wuf Shanti Portals, or transmitted to other users of the Wuf Shanti Portals or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Wuf Shanti Portals, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Wuf Shanti Portals, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Wuf Shanti Portals.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and helps us to improve our Wuf Shanti Portals and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Wuf Shanti Portals.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Wuf Shanti Portals may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Wuf Shanti Portals. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Wuf Shanti Portals and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Wuf Shanti Portals or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at [email protected]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wuf Shanti, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wuf Shanti, LLC about our Wuf Shanti Portals users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wuf Shanti, LLC, our customers or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Wuf Shanti Portals that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at: 950 S. Pine Island Road, A-150 Plantation FLORIDA 33324.
Wuf Shanti, LLC
950 S. Pine Island Road, A-150 Plantation FLORIDA 33324 or via email at [email protected]