Last modified: November 17, 2018
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Wuf Shanti Portals and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on any Wuf Shanti Portals, including, but not limited to:
- On this Website.
- Wuf Shanti Mobile Apps
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party. Please note that when you provide information to us on a third party site or platform, the information you give may be separately collected by that third party site or platform, and will be covered by that third party’s privacy practices; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Wuf Shanti Portals. Please note that our sites and application may link to other sites not owned or controlled by us, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of Wuf Shanti Portals, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, country of residence, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- information you may provide when entering a promotion, requesting information, completing the contact us form, purchasing a product or service from us, such as postal address, email, phone number, and payment information.
- information sent one on one or to a limited group via chat, post, or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect the information;
- information you or someone representing you post in public forums on our sites and applications or on third party applications.
- information we get from third parties, about use of our videos or applications on third party platforms, applications, or devices.
- information about your activity and use by you or anyone you authorize through your device or account of our sites and applications, including content you view or post, how often you use our services, and your preferences.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Wuf Shanti Portals and usage details, such as viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our site or use our applications on third party sites or platforms, or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address.
How We Collect This Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Wuf Shanti Portals.
Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Wuf Shanti Portals may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Wuf Shanti Portals or when you request information, enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, participate in public forums, otherwise interact with us on one or more devices, and/or when you report a problem with our Wuf Shanti Portals.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Wuf Shanti Portals and of the fulfillment of your orders when you purchase products or services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Wuf Shanti Portals or through a third party’s website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Wuf Shanti Portals, or transmitted to other users of the Wuf Shanti Portals or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Wuf Shanti Portals, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Wuf Shanti Portals, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Wuf Shanti Portals.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and helps us to improve our Wuf Shanti Portals and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Wuf Shanti Portals.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Wuf Shanti Portals may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Wuf Shanti Portals. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Other technologies, including pixels, tags, software development kids, analytic tools, application program interfaces, web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third party sites or platforms using one or more devices, whether or not you are logged in or registered.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We may get information from other sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically, such as when we validate postal address information using third party services, for example, in order to ship the product you ordered.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Wuf Shanti Portals and their contents to you, or send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third party products and services.
- To communicate with you about your transactions with us and send you information or request feedback about features on our site and applications or changes to our policies.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, view, engage with, or purchase.
- To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our sites or third party sites.
- To operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our sites, applications, products, services, and operations, including survey research and analytic tools.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Wuf Shanti Portals or changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at [email protected]
Disclosure of Your Information To Other Entities
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, such as PayPal for purchases, Package Delivery companies for shipping, Mailchimp or other group email service companies for the Newsletter. Please note that when we share your information with another company, it is controlled by that company, and becomes subject to that company’s privacy practices.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wuf Shanti, LLC’s [and Wuf Shanti Children’s Wellness Foundation’s] assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wuf Shanti, LLC [and Wuf Shanti Children’s Wellness Foundation’s] about our Wuf Shanti Portals users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wuf Shanti, LLC, Wuf Shanti Children Wellness Foundation, our customers or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Wuf Shanti Portals that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at: 950 S. Pine Island Road, A-150 Plantation FLORIDA 33324.
You may exercises certain choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your information, such as:
- Choosing whether to receive notices, offers, promotions, newsletters by unsubscribing to the newsletter and/or not following our social media platforms.
- Choosing to control targeted advertising by using the settings and choices on your device or social media platforms by opting out of interest based ads.
- Deleting your personal comments from our social media platforms or requesting we remove it from our site or public forum.
- Requesting information we hold about you, such as your email address, and that we amend it or delete it.
Please note that if you don’t allow us to collect information from you, then we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, or services. If you have questions about the specific personal information that we retain, please contact us by completing the contact us form on the contact us page of this site.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on Wuf Shanti Portals or on or through any of their features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Data Transfers, Security and Retention
Changes to this Policy
950 S. Pine Island Road, A-150 Plantation FLORIDA 33324 or via email at [email protected]