WE MADE IT!!!
WE MADE IT!!! Yippppeeeeee!!!! Whooooohooooooo!!!!& THANK YOU!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
All of you who donated and shared and put up with all our posts, emails and PMs (sorry,lol), THANK YOU! All of you that believed in Wuf Shanti’s mission, or even if you didn’t and supported this awesome kid anyway, THANK YOU!! Your generosity will help make our dream come true!! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏
Some wonderful things came out of this Kickstarter experience. Here are 5 things we are grateful for:
1. We are Grateful for YOU, our wonderful backer friends! We know that we could not have done this without your support, and we are beyond thankful. We promise to keep you updated along the way to let you know what is going on with the project. To make sure you receive all of our updates, please make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube! Links at the bottom of this email.
2. We have met some beautiful new souls that we can now call friends. Strangers or acquaintances that went out of their way to help us by sharing posts, tweeting our story, begging people to donate, asking their friends for favors, donating, and interviewing us (they are on our website if you want to listen to them). This makes us love this crazy world. There is hope!
3. The Children’s Television Network, which as sponsored by the Children’s Miracle Network, supplies children’s hospitals with programming for their in-house TV stations. They will be distributing Wuf Shanti to their children’s hospitals across the nation. We feel very blessed, and are beyond excited.
4. Adam Levine and Maroon 5: Well, what can we say? We were fans before they posted about us, but now we are REALLY fans! They have our deepest thanks (and Adam thinks they are just the COOLEST in the world now). Helping a child make a positive impact on kids around the world through yoga, fun, and music IS cool, no doubt about it! Hey, maybe they will make an appearance on our show one day! You never know 😉
5. Our Angels. We have some wonderful people watching over us, and we have some wonderful people who made some large contributions, and they will forever have our love, appreciation, and gratitude. Thank you for believing in our mission! Front Row seats for you for ANY show you want to come to when we go on tour! 🙂
We will strive to make you all proud, and we promise to “Think Well to Be Well”, “Smile and The World Will Smile With You”, and “Smile and Say Thank You”!
Wuf Shanti, Wuf Peace, Wuf Namaste`!! 🙂 xxxxxooo